Monday, June 23, 2008

028 (Reserved For Bauza)

Before I began production of Season 2 and was writing the strips, Matt came over to help. We went through a list of the strip ideas I had not yet written. One of the strips on the list was reserved for Eric Bauza to write, because I wanted both Matt and Eric to at least have one writing credit for the season. Matt warned me that Bauza would probably not get around to writing one because of his busy schedule, so Matt boarded (Reserved for Bauza) as a joke. We both thought that at the record, Bauza would read the board and get motivated to write a strip. Instead Bauza thought the strip was funny as is, so we recorded it to have as a placeholder. Unfortunately or fortunately, Bauza never wrote a replacement.

Next week's episode will actually be written, I promise.

No comments: