Friday, November 16, 2007

010 Kitty Cold & Tshirts

So I've been getting a little lazy with the Prophet Bloggy, I apologize. I've been hard at work finishing up the season and trying to get some sleep. Kitty Cold sounds kinda like a fight I would have with my girlfriend, blaming her for something she couldn't prevent. Coincedentally my girlfriend wrote this episode, possibly she's trying to tell me something... Cover your eyes kiddies, this is the first episode we see the cat naked!

Tshirts are now available in the ColdHardFlash online store! To make sure everyone is aware, I've made a commercial. They'll make great stocking stuffers for the holidays and they'll boost your coolness factor up to level 10! Support FREE independent cartoons by giving us money! (That was a joke)

No comments: